lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Actually, I could.

I
could
take
you
to
places
I've
already
drawn.


And then send you the drawing as if it was a foreign postcard.
But I will never remember your adress. Sure you wrote it on my hand but it came off with the rain.
I always think of people when it comes to draw. I used to think of you whenever I was drawing.
I recalled the streetlights. Our 500 days of summer. But still the city will be the same without us. I got it. It took me too much of my precious time, but I finally got it. And that's a fact, I'm telling you, man. What we're talking about, they call it HARSH REALITY. You know me, I once drew reality, but I started to love surrealism. And I'd like to show you mine.

(Whatever <<you>> may mean)
(Whoever <<you>> may refer to)


Actually my name's Autumn. Actually, mine are the most incredible colours, but mine is the rain. Actually, it was me who erased your adress. Actually:

I
could
take
you
to
places
that
could
never
be
drawn.
(Bed?)
Just to make you notice something:
Ours is such a big city.
I could erase reality with the rain just to make you realise:
WE ARE SURREALISM.

(Y podría traducir todas estas palabras salvo una: <<you>>. Es la típica palabra que nunca he buscado en un diccionario.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

rebellions